Raclette Potato Recipe
If you like baked potatoes and tasty cheese you should
definitively try this Raclette-Potato Recipe. It's a Swiss specialty and I'm
sure you will love it!
Here is what you need to get started:
- 8 middle-sized Potatoes
- 400 grams of Raclette-Cheese (sliced)
- 8 pickled gherkin cucumbers (sliced in halves -
- 16 Silver Skin Onions (from glass)
- Cook the unpeeled potatoes until they are soft and cut
them in halves. Now put the potatoes onto a greased baking sheet (intersection
- Scatter some salt onto the potatoes
- Dispense the sliced raclette cheese onto the potatoes
- Put the pickled cucumbers onto the raclette cheese
- Now bake your raclette-potatoes for 12-15 minutes at
430°F / 220C°
- When the cheese is melted, take the potatoes out of the
oven and put some silver skin onions onto the raclette-potatoes.
This can easily be served as main course along with salad.