Italian Spaghetti with garlic and oil Recipe
Who doesn't like Italian Spaghetti? Try this delicious
Italian Spaghetti with garlic and oil recipe, you will love it!
Shopping-List for Italian Spaghetti with garlic and
- 400-500 grams of Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- A bit of salt (sea salt can also be used)
- Some chopped parsley
- Grated Parmesan
- Cook the Spaghetti until they are ready to eat and let
- Add sauce and parmesan and enjoy!
Sauce for Italian Spaghetti with garlic and oil:
- Heat the olive oil in your sauce-pan and add chopped
garlic cloves and onion (chopped or cut into thin stripes).
- Steam until the garlic cloves are gold-brown.
- Add the chopped parsley and a bit of salt.
This recipe can be served as main course for 4 people.